For further information about the PCCEi course, please contact Gill Kaye at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gill Kaye provides constant daily support for all PGCESpain trainees and for those already trained and working in schools throughout Spain. She receives hundreds of e-mails from trainees and teachers already trained through PGCESpain asking her for advice or keeping her up to date with their progress.
(00) +34 963 638 924 / (00) +34 963 90 50 19
Calle Profesorado Español, 1
46111 Rocafort, Valencia (Spain)
Arrival instructions for PGCE participantS
Tracy Ibberson’s home address:
133r, Urbanización Santa Bárbara,
ROCAFORT (Valencia) 46111. SPAIN
Contact number: 96.131.2242 (home)
If you are coming by car
Assuming you are on the A7 motorway, you need to turn off at the exit (“Salida”) which indicates Valencia and Lliria and/or Ademuz.
- Follow the exit towards VALENCIA.
- You are now on the CV-35
- Take next exit and turn immediately RIGHT off the roundabout.
- At the 2nd roundabout go straight on.
- At the 3rd roundabout, turn RIGHT
- At the next roundabout, follow directions (on yellow signs) towards GODELLA/ROCAFORT
- Go into Rocafort.
- Follow the street AVINGUDA BLASCO IBÁÑEZ right along to the end of the street.
- You have to drive behind and around the CEMETERY.
- Turn right and drive about 500 metres until you see a couple of small shops/restaurants.
- Turn right and you will see the SECURITY CONTROL BOOTH of Santa Bárbara.
- Ask the security guards to direct you to Tracy’s home address.
If you are coming by plane or train
- Get the Metro Line 1 direction Bétera, as far as ROCAFORT.
- Either walk to Tracy’s house (approx. 1.5 km / 30 mins) following directions above from no. 7.
- Or call a TAXI – tel: 96.364.1112. They usually come 5 or 10 minutes after the call.
- Ask them to “venir a la estación de metro de Rocafort para llevarme a la Urbanización de Santa Bárbara”.
Bring a swimsuit if you want to cool down – we have plenty of towels.